We have a library of support documents for our helicopters. If you need any more information or have a specific question, contact technical support.
In response to the FAA AD2018-02-01 please see the attached instructions for returning spindles and/or retention assemblies to Enstrom for Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI). Enstrom has created these instructions to help facilitate the inspections.
- PACKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAIN ROTOR SPINDLE
- PACKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAIN ROTOR RETENTION ASSEMBLIES
Email completed forms here.
- Component Return Form
- Customer Product Difficulties Report
- Information Update Request Form
- Parts Order Form
- Replacement Strike Tab Request
- Trouble Shooting Information Form (Piston Engine)
- Warranty Form
- Warranty Form Instructions
- Email Registration Form
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH ENSTROM TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION OF REVISIONS!
Enstrom will be discontinuing hard copy revision mailings for Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, and their supplements. Revisions for these manuals will be posted on our website and update notifications will be made via email. If you want to receive future update notifications, you MUST register your email address by emailing the Tech Pub Admin or returning the email registration form.
- Enstrom Technical Publications Status 2-15-19
- Enstrom Optional Equipment Supplement Publications Status 2-22-19
EASA Operational Suitability Data
- Piston Master Minimum Equipment List
- Piston Flight Crew Data
- Turbine Master Minimum Equipment List
- Turbine Flight Crew Data