Piston F-28F & 280FX
Both the F-28F and the 280FX (Shark) deliver excellent performance, an enviable safety record, and low direct operating costs. The turbocharged power plant provides excellent high altitude performance. Our high inertia, fully articulated rotor system provides safety and stability, as well as a smooth ride and exceptional autorotation capabilities. Our unblocked tail rotor provides exceptional yaw control in the windiest conditions. Plus, comfort is king in our spacious cabin with NASA-inspired foam seating.
- Roomy cabin for 2-3 people
- Custom paint designs with unlimited color schemes
- Powerful, turbocharged, Textron Lycoming HIO-360-F1AD engine
- 240º pilot visibility with chin and overhead windows
- High skids for police, medical and military equipment
- Low maintenance with excellent parts availability
- High-inertia rotor system, which greatly benefits autorotation capability
- Unblocked tail rotor, providing excellent control in high winds from any angle
Enstrom helicopters are well suited for military pilot training, law enforcement, and commercial and agriculture markets. And they are just plain fun to fly for the private pilot. All Enstroms are proudly made in the USA with domestic parts and labor.
Imagine yourself in an Enstrom! Click on a thumbnail to view larger image. You can also view and comment on the photos via Flickr (Falcon F-28-F & Shark 280FX).
280FX Specifications Sheet
F28F Specifications Sheet
280FX & F28F Direct Operating Cost
We customize your Enstrom for your specific needs. We have equipped fleets of aircraft to stringent Military, Government and law enforcement regulations. See our list of standard options below or contact us for custom requirements.