Safety has always been our focus and we are proud of our safety record. This fact is demonstrated by:
- Over 4,000,000 flight hours on the main rotor system without catastrophic failure
- Fail-safe, belt-driven transmission on over 1,500 aircraft
- Energy-absorbing landing gear
- Heavy-duty design for passenger safety
- High-inertia rotor system benefits autorotation response time
- Unblocked tail rotor provides excellent control in high winds from any angle
In a comparison of single engine helicopters utilizing NTSB accident data from 1996-2010, both Enstrom’s piston and turbine models ranked as being the safest when scored for fewest fatal accidents per 100 registered aircraft in 2010.