Engineering Clerk – Part Time (Weekdays)
Position: Engineering Clerk
Reports To: Director of Engineering
Status: Part-time (weekdays)
Provide clerical support to the Administrative Assistant of the Engineering Department and Engineering Department as needed.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Copy and distribute Engineering blueprints.
- Assist with filing and maintaining Engineering drawing files and records.
- Scanning paper documents and drawings to electronic files.
- Sort and route incoming departmental mail to appropriate parties.
- Assemble and maintain manuals for Customer Service.
- Other miscellaneous duties to support the Engineering Department.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Experience working in a general office environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and basic Windows computer platform.
- Demonstrated proficiency using office equipment.
- Self-starter with ability to understand and follow instructions for completing assigned tasks.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
- Ability to work with team members/departmental leads.