Marinette Police K9 5K Run/Walk
8:00 am | Cost: $25
Community REC Center, 2501 Pierce Ave., Marinette, WI
Join us for the 8th Annual K9 Unit Run/Walk. This unique run/walk provides an opportunity to participate WITH YOUR DOG! Bring your best friend along for a fun filled event. If you don’t have a dog, that’s OK too.
- Each participant will only be allowed to run or walk with ONE dog.
- ALL dogs must be on a leash less than or equal to 6 feet long.
- All participants MUST pick up after their dogs. (waste bags provided)
- ALL dogs must be up-to-date with their shots.
- ALL participants MUST sign a release/waiver agreement before the event.
- If your dog does not “play well” with others, please run or walk without it.
Location and Route: Run/walk begins at the Community REC Center (2501 Pierce Ave., Marinette, WI).
Last day to register to guarantee a t-shirt is April 29, 2023.
The day of the Run/Walk Preregistration t-shirt pick up will begin at 7:00am K9 Demo at 7:45am and the race will start shortly after that.
The Run/Walk will be held rain or shine. No refunds will be provided, but all pre-registered (4/29/23) participants will be provided with a t-shirt.
Enstrom is a proud sponsor of the event. We hope to support the run/walk with flags, banners, and a large group of Enstrom employees participating, including Enstrom President Todd Tetzlaff. Todd’s son-in-law is a K-9 police officer, which is partly why Todd is so excited to participate this year.Register Here